Official BSA Launch Page
Resources from BSA – Resources for planning, youth and adult training.
Guide to Advancement (pdf)
Program Features – Subject based guides for planning troop/patrol activities
Guide to Safe Scouting
Online & Print Versions: https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/gss/
- Guide to Advancement, No. 33088 (PDF)
- Advancement News
- Advancement Educational Presentations
- Abilities Digest
- Advancement Report, No. 34403
- Building Effective Advancement Committees, No. 510-756
- Eagle Scout Challenge, No. 542-900
- Friendstorming on Tour, No. 510-003
- Lone Scout Friend and Counselor Guidebook, No. 511-420
- On Increasing Advancement, No. 512-047
- Recommendations for Regional and Area Volunteers Supporting the Advancement Program, No. 512-048
- Troop Resource Survey, No. 512-116
- Guide to Awards and Insignia, No. 33066
- Venturing Board of Review Guide, No. 512-940
- Guardians at the Gate
From the first knot tied to final hours of service performed, the Scouting experience is a journey like none other. And Scoutbook is your go-to tool to ensure not a moment is missed – tracking advancement, milestone achievements and all the fun along the way. scoutbook.com
Patrol & Troop Planning
BSA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theboyscoutsofamerica
Cub Scout Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/officialcubscouts
Online training for youth and adults. Take YPT (Youth Protection Training) here!
Find local scouting units.
The Official Blog of the Scouting Movement.
Bryan on Scouting
Blog for the BSA’s Adult Leaders. Subscribe to their articles and receive the latest scouting related news in your inbox.
BSA Historic Trails:
ANDREW JACKSON HISTORIC TRAIL, Gulf Coast Council, Pensacola, FL
PENSACOLA HISTORICAL TRAIL, Gulf Coast Council, Pensacola, FL
HISTORICAL TRAIL ABOARD PENSACOLA NAS JOHN R. STIEGER, Gulf Coast Council, Pensacola, FL
LOXAHATCHEE RUN, Gulf Stream Council, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
EGMONT KEY HISTORIC TRAIL, Southwest Florida Council, Fort Myers, FL
THE BAREFOOT MAILMAN HIKE (approved 12/15/2006) South Florida Council, Miami Lakes, FL