January 20th, Monday’s Meeting
— Bring 2 handkerchiefs & your handbook.
— Menu’s, Duty roster & finish the sleds.
— Fedora patrol, bring your fedora’s or be prepared to make your own!
— Payment is due, $25
Jan 23rd – 7 pm
Shopping at King’s Hwy Walmart. Bring your gear!
Jan 24th 6:30 pm
Meet at King’s Hwy Walmart, depart at 7 pm
Return at noon, Temple Shalom.
Dismissal – scouts will be dismissed by the SPL and Quartermaster after all camp equipment is cleaned
WEAR your Field (official) uniform for our Friday departure and Sunday’s Return!
What to Bring:
In addition to your regular camping gear, toiletries, clean clothes, sleeping mat and sleeping bag, be sure to bring?
- Field Uniform (Official BSA Shirt, Green button-up pants.)
- Activity Uniform (Blue shirt with Scouts BSA Troop 95 Logo)
- Closed-Toed shoes (sneakers or hiking shoes; Crocs are not acceptable for all-day wear)
- The 10 Essentials (In Your Handbook)
- Keep an eye on the weather and pack appropriately!
Gremlins: Jonathan, Erick, Shane, Ethan, Jackson, & Landon
Fedora: Adam, Elliot, Michael, Jayrdian, Yanni & Dylan